Monday, June 11, 2012

The Woman in Black

Just watched The Woman in Black last night with husband...have to say, it was refreshing to see Harry Potter being NOT Harry Potter. Seriously, how is Daniel Radcliffe that old now? Ryan made the excellent point that it was good he didn't wear circular glasses in this movie. I think that would've been hilarious...or if the woman in black scared him so much, he fell and hit his head on a table, leaving a zigzag scar on his forehead.

All in all, though, have to say that the movie was pretty stellar in the creepiness department and overall sinister landscape, but was really disappointing...as in...the ending doesn't make sense. But Harry Potter did a good job.

I'd say the movie led to some pretty weird dreams last night, but I always have weird dreams...if you're one for interpretation, here's one for you: I'm having liposuction, but the kind where a bunch of Japanese women stuff cut up pillows into random incisions along my body...why they're Japanese, that's for you to interpret. It supposedly hurt, but the kind of dream-hurt where it really just feels like nothing. After the surgery, I'm walking around eating bananas to make the soreness die down (again, I don't actually feel it, though), but have to start running away from a guy who is Romeo, chasing Juliet in a car down the highway. They wreck and suddenly I'm on a ship, avoiding a guy I assisted in assassinating someone else while I was under the alibi of having liposuction. So yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment